When playing a sport there is usually someone you admire or you just want to become a great professional athlete. However, something must inspire you to do this. Different things can inspire you like your parents, friends, or teammates.
One thing that may inspire you is volleyball quotes by your favorite athlete. You can find these quotes in many different places, magazines, books, movies, etc. Quotes can vary from many different things. Some things quotes can be about is encouragement, never giving up, following your heart, winning, learning, and so on. Volleyball quotes and sayings are a lot alike and different in many ways. The difference is that sayings are catchy little things that get peoples' attention. Quotes are more for inspiration while sayings seem to motivate.
Here are some volleyball sayings: Sorry I don't have many.
- It gives us a chance to be competitive in a friendly way.
- They are very athletic and skilled players.
Now here are some sayings: (Usually found on volleyball t-shirts)
- Life's TOUGH and it's gonna get worse AFTER I BEAT YOU!
- Hot hands, great legs, killer attitude! (Don't mess with the best.)
- Practice is… The effort that makes winning possible
- The setter, a hard working TALENTED volleyball player who receives NO GLORY!